Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Engagement Pictures

I have been excited to share this post for quite some time - our engagement pictures! I think I keep convincing myself that I will write these eloquent and beautiful posts about being engaged, with all sorts of profound thoughts, and so I just haven't written much. I have decided to change that, and just share what I have to say at the time I'm writing. Being engaged is so much fun - and every day gives me a new reason to be thankful for the man God has blessed my life with. I mostly just feel so undeserving of such a gift of Grace. Seriously, he is way nicer than I am! When I grow up, I want to be as cool as Wes.

Recently, we took engagement pictures with the best photographer ever Dorazio Photography... aka my super amazing little bro, Josh! There is a beautiful park near my house, and Josh caught so many perfect moments of us. Basically, the 3 of us hung out and laughed for two hours and he got to boss around his bossy older sister and I have amazing pictures to show for it. I think it's a pretty good set up if I do say so myself ;)

But SERIOUSLY! Aren't these awesome? Take a look at his page for more of our pictures and the rest of his amazing work!







I'm always laughing when we are together...






All photos courtesy of Dorazio Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment