Thursday, October 02, 2014

Tea of the Week: Chocolate Rocket

This week's tea was one that I hear a lot of people say they either LOVE (as in, favourite tea of all time love) or don't really like at all. So on one particularly crisp, cold, boring (read: homework-filled) night, Chocolate Rocket called my name from the tea cupboard and it was time to try it out.



This tea was in the "Road Trip" travel pack. It's a mate tea, which means it is definitely a stimulant. This tea is flavoured with a combination of Yerba mate, cocoa, nuts, and fruit. 



To make my tea-tasting experience even better, I enjoyed my tea in my new favourite mug. It's Polish pottery that my friend Tahlia brought back from her summer adventures there - thanks Tahl! I love it - it's the perfect size for cozying up with some tea and a blanket and it's so cute :) 

And now...drum roll please....for the final verdict...

I love it! I would definitely get this tea again - it was tasty, especially with a little bit of milk :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment