Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A day in the life of a tea addict...

Recently, I found myself home all day with a pile of papers to write and a ton of snow outside my window. This meant one thing - there was going to be a lot of tea in my future. Not that there is anything new there...ahem. Anyways, I decided to document the tea I drank all day, so all you wonderful people could appreciate it too!

To be honest, I just wanted to know how many cups of tea I drink in a day...I always lose count but I know it's a lot - haha. Well, here is how the day unfolded!

Cup #1
Cream of Earl Grey

Along with Earl Grey Vanilla, this is one of my favourites. It's a perfect tea to wake up with, and I sipped it while sitting in my big green chair, reading and journalling. Perfection.


Cup #2 
Polish Tea
When my friend Tahlia went on a missions trip to Poland last summer, she got me this tea. It's so yummy! It's a black tea with fruit and hints of vanilla and even some little blue flowers... And the little tin it came in is adorable! I will definitely be filling it with more tea when it's empty.

Cup #3 
Organic Raspberry
At this point, I was ready to slow down on the caffeine and settle in for some serious homework. This tea is divine with a little bit of raw honey...mmm!

Cup #4
Sleigh Ride
This tea is from David's Tea's Christmas collection. It's fruity and delicious, but my favourite part is that it has little bits of popped popcorn! So fun!

Cup #5 
Eggnog
I love this tea because it tastes like eggnog, but it's tea! Generally eggnog makes me feel gross, but this is a happy medium. It is a rooibos tea and even has mini white chocolate chips in it that melt into your tea...

Cup #6
Peppermint

Time for bed! At this point I had a headache from a day of staring at my laptop and wanted to relax a bit before bed. Peppermint tea always hits the spot.

Well...there you have it! It was fun to look back at all the kinds of tea I enjoy in a day, and now I want to have a whole bunch of friends over for a tea party! So come visit me, OK?

I challenge you too - share your #dayoftea or #teaoftheday!

No comments:

Post a Comment